Beginner Level 1
Welcome to this Beginner Level 1 course where we are going to discuss everything you need to know to have a strong foundation and be able to build your repertoire in whatever genre you choose in the later stages.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
1. Understand the fundamentals of picking and finger-picking techniques.
2. Understand the basics of improvisation.
3. Learn the guitar lingo and introductory music theory.
4. Be able to play strumming and basic rhythmic grooves.
5. Learn to play some chords and be able to play your first song.